miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010


By Marilyn Monroe
"I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else."
"There was my name up in lights. I said, 'God, somebody's made a mistake.' But there it was, in lights. And I sat there and said, 'Remember, you're not a star.' Yet there it was up in lights."
"I'm going to be a great movie star some day."
"Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature."
"I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood night, 'There must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.'"
"I learned to walk as a baby and I haven't had a lesson since."
I love Her :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario